WLT674 with CE/FCC/IC Certified
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174A-5.
- Comes in a small M.2 2230 form factor.
- Supports 2×2 multi-user multiple input, multiple output (MU-MIMO) with two spatial streams.
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN standards.
- Provides a highly integrated WLAN System-on-Chip (SoC) for 2.4 GHz/5 GHz 802.11ac WLAN applications.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2, ANT+, and backward compatibility with BT 1.2 and BT 2.X + enhanced data rate.
- Supports BT-WLAN and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- CE/FCC/IC certified.
Introducing our latest Compex M.2 Based Wi-Fi + Bluetooth combo solution, the Compex WLT674 is based on the Qualcomm QCA6174A-5 design.
It is a Highly integrated and cost-effective solution for mobile and consumer electronics applications in a small form factor System-on-Chip (SoC).
The WLT674 is designed to deliver seamless integration of WLAN and Bluetooth Low Energy technology in a single-chip solution.
WLT674 supports high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity and enriched media experiences. It is optimized for energy efficiency, which is critical to extending the battery life of portable devices.
Product information & datasheet available at: